15th Annual Festival Call for Volunteers is Now Open!
The 15th Annual Regent Park Film Festival is taking place from November 15 to 18, 2017. In order to get ready, we are looking for volunteers to help in a variety of areas including Office Work, Fundraiser and Festival Dates.
Volunteers will help with in office administrative tasks , promotions, festival set up, attending to filmmakers and festival attendees as well as blogging and tweeting about festival events.
The Regent Park Film Festival (RPFF) is always on the lookout for friendly, enthusiastic and helpful volunteers. We are looking for those who would like to gain skills and experience working in a community-arts based film festival. Free screenings and childcare is provided. Here is some of our current volunteer opportunities:
- Outreach & Promotion – spreading the word about the festival (October commitment)
- Creative – blogging, social media, photography, videography for website
- Press, Media, VIP – assisting communication team with coordinating media, interviews, liaising with press, media and assisting with VIP festival guests.
- Festival Operations – registration, ticketing, ushering, conducting surveys, line management
- Concessions & Merchandise – promote and sell popcorn, beverages, and merchandise
How to Apply:
To find out more about volunteering and sign up, fill out the form below or by clicking here
For further information, you may contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Alannah at email@example.com.
Name: Alannah Johnson
Office hours: Mon-Fri 10am-6pm