The Regent Park Film Festival is always looking for committed, enthusiastic, and energetic volunteers!
We are currently seeking volunteers for:
- Fundraising Screening (October 22, 2015)
- The 12th Annual Regent Park Film Festival (Nov 18 – 21, 2015)
- Year-Round Volunteers
We are looking for those who would like to gain skills and experience working in a community-art based film festival. Free screening and childcare is provided. Here are some of the current volunteer opportunities:
- Outreach & Promotion – spreading the word about the festival (October commitment)
- Creative – blogging, social media, photography, videography for website
- Press, Media, VIP – assisting communication team with coordinating media, interviews, liaising with press/media and assisting with VIP festival guests.
- Festival Operations – greeting, registration, ticketing, ushering, surveys/ballots, line management
- Concessions & Merchandise – promote and sell popcorn, beverages, and merchandise
To apply: Volunteer Form
If you have any questions, please contact Kimberly, Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com
We look forward to working with you!
Do you think you know your movies? Take the RPFF Movie Challenge.