Looking for an opportunity to contribute to the Regent Park community while promoting the arts?
The Regent Park Film Festival is Toronto’s only free community film festival. We host an annual film festival, year-round screenings and workshops at no-cost. This year we celebrate our 15th anniversary.
Our success is thanks to the dedication of a team of volunteers who believe in, support and guide our vision in a variety of ways.
We are looking for interested individuals to join our Fundraising and Communications Committee. This committee is integral to building a strong foundation for the festival as a year-round organization and poising it for success in the future.
We are looking for members who can expand our range of expertise and capabilities. Individuals who bring experience or are interested in developing skills in the areas of fundraising and communications are encouraged to apply.
Members have the opportunity to:
- Help plan our annual fundraising reception and screening in October (200+ guests with filmmakers, industry leaders, sponsors and community members in attendance)
- Build relationships with corporate and individual donors
- Cultivate relationships with prospective foundations and other granting bodies
- Act as an ambassador at the 15th Annual Regent Park Film Festival in November
- Gain hands-on experience on this high-level committee, receive a reference, and play a crucial role in helping deliver our goal to build stronger community through the arts
- Meetings take place once a month, with a total average of 3-5 hours of volunteering every month.
To join us please fill out this form by Feb 28th, 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact Alana Hood at email@example.com.
Information can also be downloaded and printed off here.