There are many ways to get involved with the Regent Park Film Festival. The following are current volunteer opportunities:
- Interested in Film and Education? Join our Committee! - The Regent Park Film Festival accepting applications for our volunteer based Education Committee. Committee members bring their brains and creativity together to create lesson plans around specific films chosen as part of our School Program. These plans will function as valuable tools for teachers as they discuss the festival’s films […]
- Call for Festival Interns - Call for Festival Interns (2 Volunteer Positions) The Regent Park Film Festival is now seeking interns for the 2013 Regent Park Film Festival (November 13 – 16, 2013). The Regent Park Film Festival is dedicated to showcasing local and international independent works relevant to inner city communities like Regent Park, […]
- Volunteer Spotlight – Shanid - Volunteers are the heart of our Festival! Over the next few months we are going to showcase some of the special people who work tirelessly to help keep the Festival running. Meet Shanid. 2013 is his first year volunteering with the Festival. “Hello, my name is Shanid. I’m 17 and […]
We are always looking for year-round programming
What are these roles?
- Office Volunteers: Helping with office administration. For ex: filing, organizing mail outs, managing email etc. This role is best suited for a volunteer who is able to commit a few hours regularly (weekly or monthly). A regular commitment allows for skill development, and in gaining better familiarity with the festival’s operations and staff.
- Event Volunteers: Helping with a community screening or event. For ex: welcome audience members, ushering, making popcorn etc.
- Creative Volunteers – Taking pictures and making short videos at our year-round events
Interested? SIGN UP to volunteer by filling out this form
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com, or call us at (416) 599-7733. We look forward to working with you!