The Regent Park Film Festival is always looking for committed, enthusiastic, and energetic volunteers!
We are currently seeking volunteers for:
1) Fundraising Screening (October 15th, 2014)
2) The 12th Annual Regent Park Film Festival (Nov 19 – 22, 2014)
3) Year-Round Volunteers
We are looking for those who would like to gain skills and experience working in a community-art based film festival. Free screening and childcare is provided. Here are some of the current volunteer opportunities:
- Outreach & Promotion – spreading the word about the festival (October commitment)
- Creative – blogging, social media, photography, videography for website
- Press, Media, VIP – assisting communication team with coordinating media, interviews, liaising with press/media and assisting with VIP festival guests.
- Festival Operations - greeting, registration, ticketing, ushering, surveys/ballots, line management
- Concessions & Merchandise - promote and sell popcorn, beverages, and merchandise
To apply: Volunteer Form
If you have any questions, please contact Kimberly, Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com
We look forward to working with you!
Wait there’s more!
Each one, reach one!
1) Entrants must be a volunteer to participate (you can do so by applying online and filling out the volunteer form)
October 1, 2014
We have really great prizes! More details in the weeks to come!
Do you think you know your movies? Take the RPFF Movie Challenge.