booking the micro-space
Need a space for workshops, screenings, auditions, rehearsals, castings, or to simply hold a meeting?
The Micro-Space Offers
• 400 sq ft multi-purpose design
• easy access location on Dundas East (located in Daniels Spectrum just east of Parliament).
• affordable for businesses and subsidized rates for community groups and artists.
• WiFi access
Renting the Micro-Space helps to support the mission of keeping Regent Park Film Festival programming free and accessible to all during our annual 4-day November festival.
There are 3 simple steps to booking the Micro-Space:
1. Please check the Micro-Space Calendar to see what dates are available for your rental request.
2. Fill out the Rental Request Form and submit for processing.
3. Once your rental request has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions on submitting your booking payment. This final step will be completed through Paypal or in-person with a cheque.
Micro-Space Rental Fees
Weekday Rate (Sunday – Thursday): $25/hour, minimum 2 hours
Weekend Rate (Friday and Saturday): $35/hour, minimum 2 hours
Weekday/Weekend Rate : $50/hr, minimum 2 hours
Free Community Space
We offer limited free space for small non-for-profit and community groups on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please indicate you are looking for free space on the Rental Request Form and we will respond back to confirm its availability.